2015 Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™ 26.00 Gross HP
Call for Price
The ultimate workhorse for harsh, demanding conditions. Purpose-built for use in Zero-Turn Mowers, Commercial Turf Series™ mower engines provide the best dust and particle filtration, an Advanced Debris Management System and beefed-up cylinder block structure. The result is one tough zero turn mower engine -- ready for anything, all in a day's work.
- Air Filter: Integrated Cyclonic Air Cleaner - Patented 5 Step
- Bore x Stroke: 3.3 in x 2.89 in
- Cylinders: V-Twin
- Displacement: 810 cc
- Engine: (Technology) OHV
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Horsepower: 26.00 (gross)
- Lubrication: Full Pressure
- Oil Capacity: 67 oz
- Oil Filter: Premium
- Starter: Electric Start
- Commercial Turf Series Riding Mower Engines - The ultimate workhorse for harsh, demanding conditions. One tough zero turn mower engine – ready for anything, all in a day's work.
- Cyclonic Debris Management - Durability in the face of the toughest debris.
- Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve - Withstands wear and abuse.
- Overhead Valve (OHV) Engine Design - OHV engines run cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer engine life.
- Tool-less Air Cleaner Cover - Easy access for filter changes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.3 x 17.6 x 15.7 in
- Weight: 87 lbs
- Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Engine Type
- (Technology) OHV
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.3 in x 2.89 in
- 810 cc
- 26.00 (gross)
- Fuel Capacity
- Starting System
- Electric Start
- 87 lbs