2015 Briggs & Stratton Professional Series Snow 1650
Call for Price
Clear snow like a pro: fast and easy. Professional Series™ Snow 1650 engines use Overhead Valve (OHV) technology, which increases fuel efficiency and creates a quieter, smoother and more environmentally friendly engine. With these snow engines, you'll tap into uncompromised power and displacement for quick removal of all types of snow.
- Bore x Stroke: 3.3 x 2.44 in.
- Cylinders: Single
- Displacement: 420 cc
- Engine: (Technology) OHV
- Fuel Capacity: 0.8 gallons
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Lubrication: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Capacity: 28 oz
- Starter: Manual Choke
- Torque: 16.50 ft-lbs Gross
- Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve - Withstands wear and abuse.
- Large, ergonomic controls - Keep the gloves on and still start the engine easily.
- Overhead Valve (OHV) Design - Runs cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer life.
- Super Lo-Tone™ Muffler - Comfortably quiet.
- The 750-2100 Snow Series™ engines - Reliable snow blowing experience you've come to expect
- Throttle Level Control - Power at your command.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.4 x 17.5 x 16.4 in.
- Weight: 59.10 lbs
- Configuration: (Engine) Horizontal Shaft
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone
- Standard: Fuel Shutoff Valve
- Engine Type
- (Technology) OHV
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.3 x 2.44 in.
- 420 cc
- 16.50 ft-lbs Gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.8 gallons
- Starting System
- Manual Choke
- 59.10 lbs